It’s been a while since Luke Sutherland‘s released something new, it seems, but the musician-turned-author has released some excellent music–and literature–over the years. “Lipstick” was his band Long Fin Killie’s final single, but it’s a trip-hop high note that sounds wonderfully modern and ahead of its time eighteen years later.
- Best Of The Recoup: People Used To Dream About The Future: The Story of A Girl Called Eddy
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Child of Winter” (1974)
- Best Of The Recoup: Like A Jewel Curled Around Your Finger: The Story of The American Analog Set’s Know By Heart
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Somewhere Near Japan”
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Kokomo” (1988)