We love the ‘Trux over here, and we’ve written about this wonderful song before. But the duo of Adam & Eve recently performed a one-off live reunion, and they a version of this classic that we simply had to share with you. Will this be it? Will there be more? Don’t know, don’t care, I’m all about living in the now, baby! The ‘Trux gave us some great music in its wake, so why not enjoy that, and if more comes, then so be it.
- Song Of The Day: Modern Cosmology, “C’est le Vent”
- Song Of The Day: Alannah Myles, “Lover Of Mine”
- Screaming Trees: Dust: Expanded Edition (HNE Recordings)
- Song Of The Day: Billy Stoner, “Lordy Lordy”
- When The World Calms Down We Will Still Be Here Together: A Conversation With Dishwalla’s Rodney Browning Cravens