As we transition from January into February, a note. As February offers us that most divisive of holidays (not Groundhog’s Day, mind), our Song Of The Day’s theme will be that of love songs. Consider the next month a mix tape from yours truly, as we offer up some of our favorite, classic love songs.
- Song Of The Day: Modern Cosmology, “C’est le Vent”
- Song Of The Day: Alannah Myles, “Lover Of Mine”
- Screaming Trees: Dust: Expanded Edition (HNE Recordings)
- Song Of The Day: Billy Stoner, “Lordy Lordy”
- When The World Calms Down We Will Still Be Here Together: A Conversation With Dishwalla’s Rodney Browning Cravens