Exile’s an interesting group. Started off as a beat group in the early 1960s, dabbled in psychedelic rock, then went LA singer/songwriter, but scored their first major hit with a disco number…and then became a country band. That hit was a hit for a reason; it’s a great song.
- Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
- Gerry Monroe: Sally, Pride Of Our Alley: The Complete Chapter One Recordings (él Records)
- Robert Lamm: Time Chill: A Retrospective/Peter Cetera: The Very Best Of
- Charlie Byrd: Sixties Byrd: Charlie Byrd Plays Today’s Great Hits (él Records)
- I Want To Stop Wanting It So Much: A Conversation With Toad The Wet Sprocket’s Glen Phillips