Sadly I couldn’t find the hilarious film of Glenn Gould on a beach in the Bahamas going crazy with a gorgeous Creole dancer, but this song doesn’t need that gimmick to be awesome. Duke of Iron–born Cecil Anderson–was a fantastic calypso artist, and there’s plenty of reason to fall in love with this little number. Enjoy!
- James: Justhipper: The Complete Sire and Blanco Y Negro Recordings 1986-1988 (Cherry Red)
- Song Of The Day: Exposé, “Tell Me Why”
- Various Artists: Keep It Light: A Panorama Of British Jazz: The Modernists (él Records)
- Bobby Hatfield: The Other Brother: A Solo Anthology 1965-1970 (Ace Records)
- Song Of The Day: Aberdeen, “She Loves To Feel The Sun”