This little ditty was tucked away as the b-side of Simon & Garfunkel‘s hit single, “I Am A Rock.” It’s a lovely, upbeat ditty about remaining steadfast and strong, persevering through struggle. This joyful little song is an lesser-known jewel from this crack folk-rock duo. Interestingly enough, someone in The Netherlands saw its worth, where it saw release as the lead song of the pairing.
- James: Justhipper: The Complete Sire and Blanco Y Negro Recordings 1986-1988 (Cherry Red)
- Song Of The Day: Exposé, “Tell Me Why”
- Various Artists: Keep It Light: A Panorama Of British Jazz: The Modernists (él Records)
- Bobby Hatfield: The Other Brother: A Solo Anthology 1965-1970 (Ace Records)
- Song Of The Day: Aberdeen, “She Loves To Feel The Sun”