This little ditty was tucked away as the b-side of Simon & Garfunkel‘s hit single, “I Am A Rock.” It’s a lovely, upbeat ditty about remaining steadfast and strong, persevering through struggle. This joyful little song is an lesser-known jewel from this crack folk-rock duo. Interestingly enough, someone in The Netherlands saw its worth, where it saw release as the lead song of the pairing.
- Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
- Gerry Monroe: Sally, Pride Of Our Alley: The Complete Chapter One Recordings (él Records)
- Robert Lamm: Time Chill: A Retrospective/Peter Cetera: The Very Best Of
- Charlie Byrd: Sixties Byrd: Charlie Byrd Plays Today’s Great Hits (él Records)
- I Want To Stop Wanting It So Much: A Conversation With Toad The Wet Sprocket’s Glen Phillips