A simple song of love and longing and desire, taken from an innocent era, sung by the beautiful Jo Stafford. For some reason, it’s really been on my mind this morning, and I felt the need to share it.
- Best Of The Recoup: Serious Fun: A Conversation With The Knack’s Berton Averre
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Girl Don’t Tell Me”
- Best Of The Recoup: Frank Black And The Catholics: I Don’t Mind A Little Ear Damage
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Sweet Sunday Kind Of Love”
- Best Of The Recoup: Final Wild Songs: A Conversation With The Long Ryders’ Sid Griffin