Okay, so Kristin Hersh hates this song, taken from the band’s third album, Hunkpapa, but I happen to disagree with her sentiments; it’s a fun song from a really good band. So what if it was written because of record label pressure to make a “hit?” Then again, I post this today more in tribute to the nasty case of Vestibular Neuronitis i’ve been dealing with for the past few days.
- Song Of The Day: Modern Cosmology, “C’est le Vent”
- Song Of The Day: Alannah Myles, “Lover Of Mine”
- Screaming Trees: Dust: Expanded Edition (HNE Recordings)
- Song Of The Day: Billy Stoner, “Lordy Lordy”
- When The World Calms Down We Will Still Be Here Together: A Conversation With Dishwalla’s Rodney Browning Cravens