Not a major fan of Modest Mouse, but I do like some of their stuff. As we’re still rolling on with the ailments mentioned in yesterday’s installment, we felt this song was apropos. Considering the name of the album is This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About, the woozy guitar lines perfectly capture the mood of that hazy daze caused by Dramamine.
- Song Of The Day: Billy Stoner, “Lordy Lordy”
- When The World Calms Down We Will Still Be Here Together: A Conversation With Dishwalla’s Rodney Browning Cravens
- Song Of The Day: Ism, “Life Ain’t No Bowl of Brady Bunch”
- Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
- Gerry Monroe: Sally, Pride Of Our Alley: The Complete Chapter One Recordings (él Records)