They shone brightly, intensely, and quickly; their sound and style, influential. Even though their career was brief, they left two superior albums; 1994’s Blowout Comb is a certifiable classic and one of hip-hop’s truly essential full-length records, and though there have been hints at reunions over the past two decades, they’ve all petered out before anything came of them.
- Best Of The Recoup: People Used To Dream About The Future: The Story of A Girl Called Eddy
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Child of Winter” (1974)
- Best Of The Recoup: Like A Jewel Curled Around Your Finger: The Story of The American Analog Set’s Know By Heart
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Somewhere Near Japan”
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Kokomo” (1988)