Rappers’ inevitable gospel songs are often best avoided…unless you’re Outkast, who have this uncanny knack for not doing wrong. Even their missteps are inherently interesting, and though the sum is greater than their parts, when those parts are working together, the results are magical.
- Best Of The Recoup: Thirteen Years In Urban Bohemia: A Conversation With The Dandy Warhols’ Courtney Taylor-Taylor
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “I Just Got My Pay”
- Best Of The Recoup: Life Is Far Too Fast: A Conversation With Mike McCartney
- Song Of The Day: The Beach Boys, “Pet Sounds”
- Best Of The Recoup: Serious Fun: A Conversation With The Knack’s Berton Averre