Stephin Merritt is a masterful lyricist and songwriter with the ability to make the listener think and feel the emotions behind his words. This little song was regulated to the b-side of one of his recent singles, and it’s a shame, because for those of us who have a contentious relationship with amore, this song is the perfect statement of how we feel.
- Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
- Gerry Monroe: Sally, Pride Of Our Alley: The Complete Chapter One Recordings (él Records)
- Robert Lamm: Time Chill: A Retrospective/Peter Cetera: The Very Best Of
- Charlie Byrd: Sixties Byrd: Charlie Byrd Plays Today’s Great Hits (él Records)
- I Want To Stop Wanting It So Much: A Conversation With Toad The Wet Sprocket’s Glen Phillips